About Our Organization
Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum is located deep in the woods amongst the rolling hills of Solsberry, Indiana. The Museum's Mission is to bring Outdoor Sculpture and Art Education to the community through various hands-on sculpture workshops, services and programs.
Founded in 2002, Sculpture Trails Outdoor Museum has grown to proudly display over 100 large-scale sculptures by artists from around the world. The museum continually reviews work and offers many sculpture workshops and career development opportunities for artists.
The Trails offer something wonderful for everyone to discover. We hope you enjoy yourself and we will see you on the Trails.
About the Park
Open seven days a week from 9AM - 5:00pm. Please fill out field trip form for all groups.
Click here for a Map of Sculpture Trails.
If you would like to visit Sculpture Trails at a different time please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time. We love sharing Sculpture Trails as much as possible and will work with you to accommodate any size group.
The Sculpture Trails paths are not wheel chair accessible and are over 3 mile long.
Sculpture Trails Guidelines
The museum grounds are under 24-hour surveillance for your protection and the protection of the collection.
- No dogs allowed. Guide dogs welcome.
- Do not climb on or touch the sculptures.
- Stay on the paths.
- No running.
- No commercial photography permitted.
- No alcohol permitted on the grounds.
- No motorized or mountain bikes permitted.
- No firearms permitted.
- No littering. Pack out whatever you have packed in.
- Please treat the land with tremendous respect.
- Do not pick any plants or branches off trees.